Tuesday 3 May 2011

Things to get excited about

Two new albums to get all light-headed about. Two new albums from two bands who've previously released music that even still makes me feel fuzzy inside. Ladies and gentlemen. I (and a few others before me) present Gang Gang Dance's new album Eye Contact and Wild Beasts' new album Smother both available for pre-emptive listening. Get in there while it's still hot. And yes, my friends, it is hot. Hot like a granny's purse after scoring that elusive B-I-N-G-O. Hot damn.




So what were your thoughts?




This is the way to listen to Wild Beasts' album Smother. I don't know much about 3VOOR12 as a website but this works, so give it a go.

1 comment:

  1. Wild Beasts also available at UnderTheRadar and The Guardian, I believe. Sounds amazing, the album I mean!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...