Thursday 26 May 2011

My day in youtube embeds

Today ladies and gentlemen I've mostly been listening to classical music. Long days at uni and I want to stay über-relaxed

No new breaking tunes here today then. Just a bunch of pretty nice things from a bunch of dead guys (except for Schubert who I'm keeping alive in a shoebox... Oh the sharp and humorous wit of my brain. Sorry.)

Been very fond of this one today.



This is always a winner



Tchaikovsky's concerto is banging.



Getting on my dancing shoes. Get ready for that final crescendo



Soon my friends I'll be back with new music, because frankly there's a lot of good stuff I want to post on here. Forgive my slight lapse in obscure-new-band-posting awesomeness and feel the love of the above dead guys.

0 hot love confessions:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...