Monday 9 May 2011

I'm shooting off to Brighton today for a bit of R&R. Gonna be sweet but won't be updating the blog for a while. I'm going to try to do some kind of coverage of The Great Escape on here and on twitter, but I haven't got one of those fancy i android phones so the frequency and quality of my coverage might be, as they say, naff.

My meticulously planned festival schedule is pretty much embedded in my head as I set off on my great adventure. With an ambitious plan to see more than 5 bands over 3 days I wonder if I've set my hopes and expectations way too high. With some overlappings and expected queing, some sacrifices have to be made. The biggest one being who to check out

Kyla La Grange



or

Ghostpoet



These are the tough decisions in life.

0 hot love confessions:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...