Tuesday 20 April 2010

T-Bone's Flow Festival input

Every blog in the entirety of Finland has today written about Flow's line-up being announced so I'm going to save anyone the hassle of having to read my list of performers because I'll just link the festival page. If you cast your eyes across the sexual yellow background of the page and rest your eyes upon the names that stand out in underlined, possibly Times New Roman font, then you should be just as overjoyed as I am.

It seems the organisers have gone all out on keeping me happy. Thanks for that. Thomas's insatiable appetite for decent festival tunes has been... well sated.



But while that's still months away you can listen to what it's got to offer with this here spotify playlist, if some of the artists aren't quite as familiar as you'd like.

Anyway, here's what I'll be enjoying.











Now that these are finally out, I can go back to having a normal life

Goodbye

0 hot love confessions:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...