Tuesday 26 October 2010

There ain't no vampires here

I promise I'll get back to "reporting"/blog-loving some of the almost-newest shit-hot music acts out there pretty soon. But tonight I'm celebrating. Exam-week's over already. F**k knows if I've passed, but that's hardly the point. It's gone. It's over.

Bought a painting today. Not sure if it's anything to do with celebrating. In fact I can't even remember what it looks like. I left it in the shop.

Just wanted to chill tonight and celebrate like an adult. Drink some gran sangre, look at some art. Maybe read something by Nabokov.

Well. I've got the wine. And I've also got a handful (well maybe more than a handful) of Four Tet tunes and remixes to keep me occupied.

Here y'are. You too can pretend to be me after exam week. It's simple. All you have to do is follow this extremely easy to follow playlist and you too can be me!

two of this years Flow's finest getting down together to make something a bit ooh!


this track is just a 9 minute streched-out virtual orgasm




two more of this years Flow's finest get down together for ever more Ooh!

0 hot love confessions:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...