Monday 11 October 2010

Memory Screen again

I wrote about Memory Screen back in day. And turns out the man behind the name has been busier than a mosquito's tweeter. Well maybe not that busy. But busy enough to treat all (read. some) of us to his new EP
Ooh and this time I snooped around a bit more and found a video for this here, right here.

memory screen ep from silent farm on Vimeo.



I think I'm getting quite good at this.
And if you want to feel what I'm feeling you could always download the EP from here

I don't know what the hell I'm even writing. Maybe I'm on those druggy-thingies without even knowing it.

No actually, come to think of it I might actually be hungry.
Bit of food and wine and a bit of chilling with Memory Screen. Yeah. Me thinks that's a plan.

What you do.
YOU DECIDE (in a scottish accent. You know like Big Brother-man)

I'm off now. Got some Chilean shiraz and not a lot of food a'waitin'

toodles

0 hot love confessions:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...