Tuesday 5 October 2010

Blackbird Blackbird Featuring Steffaloo

So this morning my boy Mikey S. aka. Blackbird Blackbird hit me with his new track Fly featuring Steffaloo.



When I say my boy I don't literally mean he's my boy. In fact me and Mikey aren't related in any kind of way.

But I guess I had a point to make with this post as well as denying that Blackbird Blackbird is my son. Possibly about the music.

'Tis a tidy track people. Essentially a reworking of his own earlier one.

This one:


It sounds a bit less rough and a bit more complete and a bit like this:

Blackbird Blackbird - Fly (Feat. Steffaloo)


This of course isn't the first collaboration done with Steffaloo. He's also done this one:

0 hot love confessions:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...