Friday 1 October 2010

Friday Morning

I feel positively awesome this fine morning.
Even though I was "out" last night there's no trace of a hangover.

Brilliant.

Yesterday's level of intoxication was at the level where, upon getting home, I thought it would be a good idea to start reading Bret Easton Ellis' Glamorama. And you know when it's hard to read even the kebab shop's menu, it's at least erm... twice as hard to read an actual book with actual pages and words. I think Glamorama started quite well. Not sure what happened or what it's about and I might have to go over it again.

Anyway

This tune was the first thing I wanted to listen to this morning. Rather loudly too may I add. Sorry neighbours.

0 hot love confessions:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...