Wednesday 6 January 2010

2010 BABY!

Happy 2010, I totally feel like a new person. Whatever.

Something freaked me out big time a couple of days ago...
Saw some relatives and had a little sit down/chat and apparently at my age I should be thinking of having kids.

Hmmm so then I was like "WHOAH THERE! Hold your horses, Chill out, Steady on, what at the ripe age of 22 I'm at the stage where reproduction should be my main objective?" I mean come on I just got a kid bro 6 months ago so first of all would it not be a bit freaky to have a baby the same age as your bro? And second of all: WHAT THE HELL?!
Cheers auntie Han*a for that!

Meeting kid bro Bobby was wicked cool though. Made me mad happy. Made me listen to lots of Simon & Garfunkel. YAY!

Not all is good though. We were having a couple of bevvies yesterday listening to some tunes with a few mates and it would seem that contrary to my thoughts on the album (shitstomping hot!), my record player REALLY doesn't like Ra Ra Riot. So it had a bit of a strop and has now stopped working. Nicely nice....
Bought a few new records as well. Bummer.

OH! Can I just officially announce that AndygoesdowntoChinatown now has 1 reader! HA. I don't even mean me! Thanks Cheers.

Okay so lately I have mostly been listening to:

Simon and Garfunkel - Greatest hits. Everyone knows this. `I am a Rock´ = CHOON

Japandroids - Post-Nothing: Cool cool stuff from the noisy duo.

HEALTH
- Get Color: Whole album repeatedly punches me in the gut. (well sort of) Like a sonic spanking!

Monarchy: Just been listening to these on Myspace wanted to put their song ´Black the Colour of my Heart´ on here to download, but because I don't know how to I'm going with the "not putting it on here for download" option.

So that's it from me now
Adios funkyface(s)

0 hot love confessions:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...