Thursday 21 January 2010

Update!

Hej!

U know last friday when I said "blah blah blah Finns can't understand Rammstein 'cos it's in German blah blah" ya? eikö?

I heard Rammstein's newest hit single 'Pussy' on das radio yesterday/today/whatever. Turns out man don't have to know German to understand this "hot tune"



Shitdamn the song's mostly/all in Inkliish.
"Mostly/all" meaning it was a bit poo and I can't remember and don't want to listen to it again.

Best part for me were the genius "You have a pussy, I have a dick-ah, so what's the problem? Let's do it quick" lyrics.

WOW!
Now hot-damn-a-lam-a-lam if that line's not something, say for example, Bob Dylan would be proud of. I bet the hardest part was trying to rhyme dick with something.
Erm.. 'stick', 'chick', 'pterodactyl'? aah too hard, I give up.
Till Lindemann = God-like genius, I say.

Ooh yeah and the video! The one up yonder is the cencored version because apparently the "real" version might have boobs 'n' stuff in it! WOW

Damn u Rammstein with all your boobs 'n' dick talk and "powerful strain of brutally intense rock" making me feel like a worthless puny half-man.
I wish i could be like Till and convincingly sing about genitalia, or set off totally big fireworks on a stage or maybe for once have so much testosterone to wear skinny/leather trousers without looking like an 8-year old girl.

0 hot love confessions:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...