Wednesday 12 May 2010

Off to Brighton

Righty-ho

Today'll be my last post for about a week. The reason for this being that I'm heading to Brighton for the Great Escape festival. With it's fantastic line-up in a about a million different venues located throughout the city, it's said to be like Europe's equivalent of SXSW. Hopefully!

Never been to a festival outside of Finland. Feeling kind of nervous. What if I can't handle the mean streets? What if the queues are so long I don't get to see anyone I want to. What if I have to settle for my kid brother playing the pots and pans in the kitchen? And mainly what if the missus drags me to see someone poo, when I just want to see the awesome Wild Beasts?

Just post a few videos here of stuff I'd like to see. All these questions permitting.
See ya in a week or so for my unexpansive festival report.
Laterzz









1 comment:

  1. I wasn't sure what would be the best way to say bye and have fun and say hi to dad so I googled. Here goes:
    You stay classy!
    May your spleen never transform into a solution to the European Union's impending energy crisis and become a battlefield for an upcoming war to end all wars.
    May your mouth never be conquered by a band of marauding Vikings.
    May your teeth never be replaced by freshly ironed wool socks.
    Inabit, inabizzle. Have fun foolios! bring me monster munch.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...