Wednesday 26 October 2011

Strange Boys - Live Music

After listening to some new Black Keys I wondered how my old buddies The Strange Boys were doing and what do you know? They've got a new album that came out yesterday.  It's called "Live Music".

You kept that one quiet didn't you boys?




I wonder how "strange" these boys really are? Have they ever drank Baileys from a shoe? Have they ever been to a party where they wee on each other?

Whatever, neither have I (ahem), but what I have done is I gave Live Music a cheeky listen and loved it so much I thought I'd best post it on here too.

Here's the video for the first single off the album, "Me and You" (mp3)



The whole thing's streamable on Spotify or their website http://strange-boys.com/




0 hot love confessions:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...