Thursday 19 August 2010

How T-Bone moves on

Life is hard when you haven't got the internet.

Damn it. I just want to post some arbitrary posts about how my day's been or how my flowers are growing. Maybe even tell you my Wii Fit age.

Damn it, I can't do any of these things. So what I've been doing is listening to quite a bit of Four Tet and remembering how I "tore up" the dancefloor at his set last friday.

Brilliant.

Yes the weekend was good. But come on people, we gotta' move on!

The way I tend to move on is by attending auctions with my mum.
Oh yeah. We got there, ready to fend off the onslaught of granny bids and rightfully claim what was ours.

And you know what? We bid the shit out of the place.
Grannies had nothing to say after the authority of our bidding tones.
3 EURO! Wham-bam-thank-you-old-mam.

So now I've moved on. Thanks to a 3 euro battered-to-pieces violin.

I'll try to keep from talking about Flow Festival 2011 for the forseable future

laters

ps. got this today. It's a neighbour-friendly album from earlier on in the year, and a quite a good one at that.

0 hot love confessions:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...