Wednesday 26 January 2011

Tis The Season To Be Jolly (TGE)

It's that time of year again boys and girls. Yes, time for the first announcement of acts to be playing at the greatest urban, coastal festival England has ever seen. Oh yes, The Great Escape is back with a bang.
"A bang" meaning loads of the newest and most cutting-edge acts out there at the moment will be congregating in Brighton for some of the coolest nights out, some of the most over-the-top queueing systems and some of the most random street gigs. Basically there should be something there for most people who enjoy life through audio.

Great Escape line up

There are some names on that list that are already causing me to wet my pants, and the list is just gonna keep on growing. Maybe I'll be able to fix my mistake of not seeing Warpaint last year, have a massive dance fest with the likes of D/R/U/G/S, Teeth and Seams. Or I could just relax and have an easygoing time with Big Deal and Villagers.

I was nice and thoughtful enough to make myself a Great Escape 2011 Spotify Playlist.
However if you're also interested in listening then click on here.

0 hot love confessions:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...