Thursday 20 January 2011

Morgan Greenwood




Right so Canadian Morgan Greenwood has me proper confused with his music. I don't rightly know exactly what it is I'm listening to. Is it drum 'n' bass? Is it glitch-hop? Whatever. His beats are somewhat hyperactive and his synth textures are chill as hell. This is an interesting combo, but one that ultimately works.

The worst thing about writing about Morgan Greenwood is that I constantly keep writing Morgan Freeman instead of Greenwood. IF Mr. Freeman ever was to venture into music it would be on here no doubt about it, such is my love for the big man.

Anyways, go and grab Mr. Greenwood's new 17-track album Winter from his Bandcamp page.
http://morgangreenwood.bandcamp.com/

0 hot love confessions:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...