Friday 21 January 2011

Catwalk

I've been looking for a chance to write about Catwalk and their fuzzy beach-tinged garage songs and I haven't found/needed any other reason than the fact that (Please) Don't Break Me is one damn cracking tune. Seriously. The bridge and its killer tempo shift makes my knees do a bit of a wobble every time I hear it.



Grown into a fully fledged band from frontman Nick Hessler's solo project it seems these guys are going places. They're already playing gigs with the likes of Warpaint, Pains of Being Pure At Heart, Twin Shadow and PVT. So very much in good company.

The (Please) Don't Break Me 7" was released on Captured Tracks and I'm sure this isn't last we'll hear of Catwalk.

0 hot love confessions:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...