Sunday 26 December 2010

Season's Greetings

Hello. Hope you had as good a Christmas as me and hopefully even better.

I got loads of underpants. Underpants and socks. So when you catch me walking the mean, lean streets of Turku, Finland in flashy new undergarments you'll now know why. Showing off your underwear in -fuckoff°C might not be seen as cool but, damn it, with all my new clobber I'm gonna make it cool.

For the time being I'm still in England and we've got something (hopefully) special lined up for me for new years eve. As somewhat of a tourist in London and even here in Brighton I mostly rely on other people to tell me what to do. Kind of like a cultural sheep. But obviously a really, really good-looking one.

So this year what we're (planning on) doing is going up to this. Should be a party. Should probably try not to pass out before most people have even realised it's new years eve.
Should have a great time dancing/nodding to Pariah. Especially in the wake of all this James Blake/Mount Kimbie megahype.



And as if that wasn't enough to get my (brand new, possibly primark) pants wet then we'll also get some Girl Unit in our ears to get potential bragging right back in Finland. Who according to Mira gave us THE best dubstep anthem of the year. I've agreed to disagree but, whatever, it's still good.

0 hot love confessions:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...