Wednesday 15 December 2010

Keep Shelly In Athens


Keep Shelly In Athens is a band/artist I've purposefully not learned anything about. I've wanted to keep it pure. Just me, Shelly and the music.

The first song of theirs I listened to was Running Out of You and it hit my ears like a chillwave version of Portishead made by Chase & Status. A Wierd kind of hybrid yes, but an interesting one.



Cremona Memories wouldn't have surprised me if someone had told me it was something by Mylo. (good thing)
Keep Shelly in Athens have blatantly got a penchance towards the "great" sounds of the 90's, and Cremona Memories' vocal snippets have got M-People written all over them.



The In Love With Dusk is a smashing little EP for those who want to revere the the days when everything was better ie. The Spice Girls were still alive. Its out on Forest Fire Records. (Well it was. Now it's sold out)

0 hot love confessions:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...