Thursday 18 November 2010

My Bee's Garden

Even though the French beat us at football last night, I can't hate them forever. It's just not possible. Not when I have the Paris based band My Bee's Garden's Melody Prochet whispering sensuously in my ears.



Recently supporting the Australian Psych-wizards Tame Impala, My Bee's Garden are a lot less psychedelic/Sgt. Peppery and they fill that void with their own dreamy, spaced out, low burning melodies.

They've got a new album out called Hunt The Sleeper out now on Kitchen Music

It probably wouldn't charm the England football squad, but it did me.
To each his own. Joleon Lescott gets mesmerised by Florent Malouda's legs (trickery not sex appeal) and I get mesmerised by a woman who sings nicely.





0 hot love confessions:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...