Wednesday 7 September 2011

Justice - Audio Video Disco

Lalalaalaa

Here I am watching the new Justice video for Audio Video Disco on a school computer without sound trying to remember what the song sounds like. I heard it over the weekend a few times but now have no idea how it goes. Picturing how the images go together with the sounds...
Why do they have guitars in the video? Are there guitars in the song? I can't remember. My brain is like a fucking sieve.

Here I am wondering if the Justice song I've just made up in my head is actually better than the real thing. Who knows? Right now it's a mix between Phantom pt. 2 and Mr. President's Coco Jambo, but it keeps morphing and I don't know what's coming next.

Anyway, as Arsene Wenger would say: "Ere eez ze viideo for Audio Video Disco." And you can download the mp3 from here


Justice - AUDIO, VIDEO, DISCO. by justice

0 hot love confessions:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...