Wednesday 28 September 2011

James Vincent Mcmorrow - Wicked Game (Chris Isaak cover)

Sexy voiced Irish songsmith James Vincent Mcmorrow loves doing cover versions. Well, I don't know if that's true. Maybe he hates them and they're just some record company's gimmick but when he does them he does them well. The man gained a somewhat cult-ish following after his cover of Willow Smith's 'Whip My Hair' and now he's at it again with a version of Chris Isaak's 'Wicked Game' which is perhaps more widely known as my choice of karaoke song. Oh yeah, I could go on forever about that time I got a 99% score on the easy level of the Wii's version of Singstar doing this song, but I'll save that for another time.

This is James Vincent Mcmorrow doing Wicked Game (mp3). (not sure if he'd beat my 99% score though)

0 hot love confessions:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...