Friday 22 July 2011

Thought I'd use this moment to let you lot in on what's going on.

I've reached a milestone in my life. Great deeds are being done all over the world every single day, but my milestone, my achievement has nothing to do with anything like that.

Ladies and gentlemen, for the first time in my life, I had a real life drink thrown in my face.

Fantastic.

I've never entirely understood why throwing your drink in someone's face has become such a strong and almost iconic gesture, because it's more or less a waste of a perfectly good drink. Coming from my alcoholic Ebeneezer Scrooge mindset, if you go round carrying free glasses of water just in case someone happens to piss you off, then, it's perhaps totally justifiable, but otherwise you're just losing money and alcohol.
To make the most of the situation I did the old "sucking-on-my-alcopop-drenched-clothes-just-to-get-drunk" thing, you know which one I'm talking about...

Perhaps I was being a dick or perhaps it was an unfortunate misunderstanding but whatever it was it has gained me entrance to the elite club which is generally reserved for the worst kinds of chauvinistic pigs and of course who could forget French dubbed Amanda Righetti (see video)



Anyway it's almost time to kick off Karuna Unplugged which starts in a couple hours in our back garden. Branded "THE best unplugged festival between Paimio and Kemiö" and this time featuring even more international superstars than last year. It's gonna be huge! Whoop whoop.

Gonna fistpump to Jukka Kuoppamäki.
Check it out:

0 hot love confessions:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...