Wednesday 28 July 2010

Fucked Up

Went to see a band called Fucked Up.

They were noisy.

I think it might be the same kind of music as my dad used to warn me about when I was little.

When I was little my dad let me listen to Meat Loaf.

I still like Meat Loaf. Especially in Fight Club.

I wish Meat Loaf would sing in Fight Club.

A half naked hippy punched me today.
A half naked hippy punched a bunch of people today.
I don't think hippy's are supposed to do that.

A half naked bald guy with a beard wearing a microphone kissed me on the lips tonight.
A half naked bald guy with a beard wearing a microphone kissed me on the tummy tonight.
Is this to be expected of half naked bald guys with beards?

They played a song I kinda knew. It was nice



I kinda knew the lyrics for the chorus but it was good because the bald guy with the beard helped me to sing-a-long by kissing me on the lips and on the tummy.

By the end of the gig I knew almost all of the shouty bits of the songs.
Because of all of the kissing going on.

It was nice.

I think Fucked Up are cool because everyone who likes them has tattoos.'
I wish I had tattoos.
I'd get a Stegosaurus.
Maybe on an arm.
Or some other cool bodily extension.
Stegosaurus' are awesome.

Goodnight.

0 hot love confessions:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...